Binocular Microscope, 1600x Double Layer Stage
This double layer binocular microscope uses a halogen lamp for illumination. The microscope is fitted with four achromatic objectives 4x, 10x, 40x and 100x (oil) and 16x wide field eyepiece that allows for users to magnify the specimen to be magnified 1600x. The double layer stage allows for ease of movement and the microscope features a coaxial coarse and fine adjustment focusing range of 20mm.
- Compensation free binocular head
- Wide field eyepiece: WF16x
- Four achromatic objectives : 4x, 10x, 40x, 100x
- Total Magnification (WF16x) : 64x, 160x, 640x, 1600x
- Double layer mechanical stage, size: 110 x 125mm
- Coaxial coarse and fine adjustment, focusing range 20mm
- N.A 1.25 Abbe condenser & Iris diaphragm
- 6V 20W Halogen Lamp
- AC Input 220V
- Wide field eyepiece: WF10x for total magnification (WF10x) : 40x, 100x, 400x, 1000x See product code WF10X for more information.