EHT Power Supply
EHT Power Supply
The adjustable 5KV output is fully isolated and the output is monitored by a digital display. Output current is electronically limited to 2mA and the outputs are also current limited by 100K resistors to avoid larger transient currents. In addition to the 0-5KV outputs, there are further outputs linked by 25MΩ resistors. This provides EHT outputs appropriate for electrostatic experiments with a short circuit current of 60µA.
The switching transformer is specially wound so that the output maintains a stable voltage with time, as opposed to most other commercial brands where the voltage will drop with time. An auxiliary output is provided to drive cathode heaters etc. An Independent earth terminal is available for earthing of any one of the five output sockets.
EHT power supply suitable for driving Teltron tubes and electrostatic experiments. Continuously variable, 0-2.5KV or 0-5KV at a maximum current of 2mA. Two secondary outputs with 25MΩresistors (total 50M for 5KV range). Auxiliary output, 6.3V a.c. at 1A, protected by resettable fuse. Bright 12.5mm green LED display indicating EHT output. Shrouded sockets suitable for standard 4mm plugs or shrouded plugs.
- Input: 220V-240V, 50/60 Hz
- Output: 0 to 5KV DC, 2mA or 2.5KV DC, 2 mA
- Mains supply: 230V 5% , 50Hz
- Fuse: 315mA (L)
- Dimensions: 208 x 155 x 115mm (W x H x D).
- Height including handle is 187mm
- Secondary outputs with 25MΩ safety resistors.
- Auxiliary output of 6.3V AC, 1A for cathode heaters, protected by resettable fuse
- Independent Earth Terminal for earthing of any one of the five output sockets.