Molymod Organic Teacher's Set
The Molymod MMS-003 organic chemistry molecular model set for teachers includes 111 color-coded plastic atom parts and 140 links in a storage box. This model set is used to demonstrate concepts of organic chemistry and functional groups such as alkanes, alkenes, alkynes, alky halides, alcohols, ethers, aldehydes, ketones, carboxylic acids, nitriles, amines, esters, aromatic compounds, and heterocyclic compounds. The atom parts and links for assembling models are made from durable plastic and are color coded to national standards for ease of identification. Atom parts range from 17mm to 23mm in diameter and represent carbon, oxygen, hydrogen, nitrogen, sulfur, phosphorus, halogen, and metal. It comes with 55 medium length grey links, 25 flexible long grey links, 60 short white links, one link remover tool, and instructions. The kit comes in a plastic box for ease of storage.
Science education products incorporate applied math and science principles into classroom and homeschool-based projects. Teachers in pre-K, elementary, and secondary classrooms use science education kits and products alongside science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) curriculum to demonstrate STEM concepts and real-world applications through hands-on activities. Science education projects include a broad range of activities, such as practical experiments in engineering, aeronautics, robotics, energy, chemistry, physics, biology, and geology.
- (38) Black carbon atom parts: (24) tetrahedral, (6) trigonal bipyramidal, (6) trigonal, (2) two-hole linear
- (12) Red two-hole angular oxygen atom parts
- (40) White single-hole hydrogen atom parts
- (4) Blue tetrahedral nitrogen atom parts
- (2) Yellow sulfur atom parts: (1) tetrahedral, (1) octahedral
- (4) Purple tetrahedral phosphorus atom parts
- (8) Green single-hole halogen atom parts
- (3) Grey metal atom parts: (2) single-hole, (1) two-hole angular
- (18) Lone pair 2D paddles: (6) pink, (6) purple, (6) beige
- (55) Medium-length 19mm grey links
- (25) Flexible long 30mm grey links
- (60) Short 2mm white links
- Link remover tool
- Storage box
The Molymod® system is the original, unique, dual-scale system of high quality low-cost molecular models. These enormously popular sets are ideal for college use but are also used by scientists all over the world.
Important notice: Molymod® atomic and molecular model products are not toys! They are intended for use as a scientific educational aid only, and consequently are not suitable for children less than 10 years of old.