Power Supply Variable 0-25V
A popular, advanced, continuously-variable power supply unit with LED digital display, the Edu-Lab College Power Supply Unit is ideal for demonstration purposes and for use by students in advanced level courses. It provides a fine and smooth, continuously-variable AC or DC voltage at a combined maximum current of 8.5A. The DC is smoothed by an internal 2200µF capacitor. AC or DC voltage reading is selected by a toggle switch and indicated by a bright green, easy-to-read 12.5mm LED display. Microprocessor tripping circuitry will differentiate between a real short-circuit or a temporary current surge.
- Output Voltage continuously variable by rotary knob from 0 to 25V
- Continuously rated combined current of 8.5A, AC or DC
- Heavy-duty 40A Schottky barrier diodes employed for rectification, together with high performance toroidal transformer, reduce the weight of the power supply and power waste - thus eliminating the need for a noisy and troublesome cooling fan.
- Digital display for voltage for AC or DC, selected by toggle switch
- Fully protected secondary by high speed, resettable microprocessor-controlled trip.
- Slow-blow fuse-protection for primary.
- Thermal fuse protection for transformer.
- Dimensions: 300 x 115 x 155mm (W x D x H)
- Weight: 5.5kg