Solis Analytical Balance
External Calibration. With a high-resolution graphic display and intuitive features, Solis precision balances provide an outstanding solution for labs everywhere. The Solis is ideal for research and quality assurance labs; science education; precision counting; and production and manufacturing applications needing precision results. Users can readily view the comprehensive data on the amply sized graphic display. A multilingual display capability permits use of the balance in various regions, while recognisable icons help the weighing process flow smoothly. Formulation is simplified, as the Solis stores up to 99 ingredients.
- Capacity: 360g to 8200g
- Readability: 0.001g to 0.01g
Features and Benefits
- Level indicator and adjustable feet ensure proper balance setup for optimum weighing results
- Security slot for optional Kensington-type lock and cable to help prevent theft
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows easy cleaning
- RS-232 interface is available to provide speedy connection to computers and printers
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights
- Selectable digital filtering helps minimise effects of vibration and disturbances
- Printouts include date and time for data tracking within Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) guidelines
- Multilingual display allows use in many different countries
- Checkweighing with audible alarm
- Parts counting with preset sample sizes
- High-resolution graphic display is amply sized for clear visibility
- AC adapter included
- External calibration is the process of manually calibrating a balance with a predetermined mass.
- Calibration masses can be bought or External Calibration can be done through ADAM.