Measuring Cylinder - Glass
A graduated cylinder, also known as measuring cylinder or mixing cylinder is a common piece of laboratory equipment used to measure the volume of a liquid. It has a narrow cylindrical shape. Each marked line on the graduated cylinder represents the amount of liquid that has been measured.
Measuring Cylinder. Class B, as per DIN EN ISO 12680. Made of high quality borosilicate glass. This cylinder has a spout for easy pouring.
- Capacity : Available from 5ml up to 2 000ml
- Classification: Class B, DIN EN ISO 12680
- Joint Size : Rimmed with Spout
- Material: Borosilicate 3.3 Glass
- Graduated: White / Blue
- The image is for reference only