Stereo Binocular Microscope 10-40x Magnification
Binocular Stereo Microscoper with 10x to 40x magnification and LED illumination.
It is ideal to use a stereo microscope when observing or studying specimens that cannot be place on a microscope slide or should be observed while being investigated or dissected. Clear plastic or glass petri dishes are great for viewing live or messy objects with a stereo microscope because they fit well on the stage and keep everything adequately contained. The suggestions below are just a few things you can use petri dishes to view with your stereo microscope. Place the item or items to be viewed in the bottom of a petri dish and position it on the stage plate of your microscope. Use top or bottom lighting.
- Observe the habits of live insects.
- Study a shallow dish of pond water, daphnia, or brine shrimp.
- Examine a soil sample to see the different materials that comprise it.
- Make a simple prepared slide of sand, hair, thread, salt, or something else by sticking it to a piece of clear tape and viewing it specimen side up.
- Dissect a flower to learn about the beauty and intricacies of all its parts.
- Compare the types of minerals and crystals in different rock specimens.
- Objectives 1X and 4X，
- Working Distance: 1X-81mm and 4X-57mm
- Wide Field Plane-Scope Eyepiece WF10X
- Total Magnification: 10X-40X
- Articulated Free Binocular Head，
- Interpupillary Distance 55-75mm, 45° Inclined
- Illumination Top & Bottom Light 1W LED